While placing your Order on www.dekoraart.com (‘the Website’ ) you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions mentioned below :
1. The artworks available for sale on the website are not in the physical possession of Dekora Art GalleryTM and are
physically in the artist’s studios anywhere in the world.
2. The Price of the art works means it is all inclusive of taxes, shipping and handling charges. The information
provided during finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the
3. Dekora Art GalleryTM is not liable for any charges that may be levied at the destination whether in India or
4. Invoices will be raised by Dekora Art GalleryTM on behalf of Artist or collector concerned only after the final deal for
the artwork is done by the buyer as per the registration information provided by him.
5. Placing an order on “ Dekoraart.comTM “ constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the purchase. Unless
rescinded/cancelled by Dekora Art Gallery on account of a default by the Artist or any breach by the buyer, such
acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale between Dekora Art GalleryTM (acting as the Agent of the
Artist) and the buyer.
6. After placement of order with Dekora Art GalleryTM the buyer will have to make payment for the price of the artwork
with in seven days from the date of placing the order. In the event the buyer is not able to pay with in 7 days Dekora
Art GalleryTM reserves the right to cancel the order without prior notice to the buyer. Alternatively and without
prejudice Dekora Art GalleryTM may at its absolute discretion hold the artwork for the buyer and may charge any
storage and insurance cost applicable on the purchase and may seek to commence legal proceedings (acting as
the agent of the Artist) to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
7. All sales are against 100% payment in advance.
8. The artworks will be delivered/shipped to the buyer directly by the Artist through a good courier. Should there be any
damage to the artwork in transit the buyer should not accept the parcel and should notify Dekora Art GalleryTM
9. The paintings that are unframed and unmounted will be shipped in a rolled format and in protective cylinders. For
the paintings that are shipped with glass frames, we can not provide any guarantee for the glass.
10. Artworks received in an unsatisfactory condition by the buyer may be returned to the artist with in two working days
in an “as is” condition. Dekora Art GalleryTM in such a case will refund the payment to the buyer. However the
refund will be given only for damaged or spoiled artworks and not because the buyer did not like the artwork he
11. While it is our utmost to reproduce the colours and form of the original painting on the website, there may be
variations in shade and colours. No complaints in this regard would be entertained.
12. You agree by all these terms and conditions, and also warrant that all informations submitted by you will be true
and accurate (like Credit Card number and its expiry date) .
13. Dekora Art GalleryTM is authorized by the Artists to execute complete discretion as regards (1) the illustration and
descriptions of artwork for viewing and sale and (2) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
14. All artworks posted for sale by artists on the website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the artists
themselves. Dekora Art GalleryTM does not issue any authenticity guarantee.
15. Dekora Art Gallery is not obligated to provide any physical preview of the artwork either before or after the sale.
Dekora Art Gallery is in no way liable for the condition of the artwork.
16. The buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change
in the information provided will be updated immediately. Dekora Art GalleryTM is entitled to act on the basis of the
information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for
granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Dekora Art GalleryTM forms a
reasonable view that any of the given information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored
immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Dekora Art GalleryTM.
conditions govern your use of the website
18. Disputes if any, would be subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.